The extension cord comes in 10, 25, 50, 75, and 100 feet in length. It is a NEMA TT-30P to a NEMA L5-30R. This 3-prong extension cord is heavy-duty and is used to get 125-volt power from a generator or campground power pedestal. It can be used for RVs, food trucks, and even emergency power. The cord is flexible and durable as well as weather and water-resistant.
- NEMA L5-30R, 30 Amp, 125-Volt, 3-prong locking female receptacle
- Soow 10/3, 600-Volt rubber jacket with a 30 Amp copper wire
- NEMA TT-30P to NEMA L5-30R
- Stays flexible in cold weather
- NEMA TT-30P, 30 Amp, 125-Volt, RV/trailer male plug